Sunday 10 September 2017

Trendspotting Part 2

Hi there, hope you all had a good weekend! Can you believe it's Sunday night again already?
Did anyone indulge in some new trends over the weekend? I went out to do a bit of research for you all, found myself a couple of bargains while I was there!

There are so many trends and micro trends out for the new season, it can be hard to know where to start.

If you're still not sure which trends are for you, I've taken some snaps of a few colours, prints etc. Hopefully these will give you some inspiration.

The first colour trend that grabbed my attention was the continuation of pastels from last season. You might think this is a strange one, but you may well know by now that I'd live in pastels year round if I could!

From outerwear to knitwear and dresses, if pastels are your thing, you won't be stuck this season.
Topshop

These coats in Debenhams would be ideal for Autumn when it's not time for the full length coat just yet, but we need a bit more than a blazer or bomber jacket. I would have bought one of these but I still can't decide which colour I prefer! Surprised? 
The cream is gorgeous but probably not great for wheelchairs and rainy days.

Debenhams
Even footwear has joined the pastel gang, with some good flat options for those of us who can't handle heels! Great casual options in Penneys and Topshop with some nice ballerinas too in Debenhams.

Topshop
Debenhams

Penneys/Primark

Pastels and prints from Penneys are a handy way to include some elements into an outfit without breaking the bank. Blouses like these are good for workwear with some tailored trousers and a blazer.
Penneys/Primark

What can I say about this beauty, other than I hope they have some left by next pay day.. I should know by now you gotta be quick in Penneys!
Penneys/Primark
These are a few pastel pieces I spotted, you can see more over on my Facebook page, just search @styleability.

Don't worry if pastels aren't for you, I'll be back soon with plenty of other options.

Stay safe everyone, and chat soon,
E
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig