Tuesday 29 August 2017

Autumn alert!



I know, it seems a bit soon to be getting the winter coats out just yet, but Dundrum Town Centre are letting us know they're ready for Autumn with their latest style evening.

Their recent Autumn trend evening brought together some of their key upcoming trends with advice from stylist Lorna Weightman.


I'm liking the abundance of red but not sure it'll like me so much. It's one of those colours that wears me rather than me wearing it. The fawn coat from Oasis is calling out to me though. Seems to be a popular one so we better get in there early. Last year I spent all winter searching for my perfect fawn coat, but I wasn't the only one obviously!
Seriously though, this one has removable collar and shiny buttons, how could I pass up an opportunity like that?
They also have it in black and grey too if fawn's not your cup of tea.
If you fancy taking on a major trend for the season, a red winter coat or stylish handbag could be the way to go. If following the catwalk trends appeals to you then top-to-toe red is on the cards, so go for both together and take it from there.
Navy and grey are regulars in the autumn palette and my favourites really, less harsh than black and white, but just as easy to mix and match.
I have to say I LOVE this grey check coat from LK Bennett, but can't allow myself near it as I got a new grey addition last winter. And assuming it still fits! I could maybe stretch to a tan bag though to complete it..?


This navy bag from Aspinal of London is pretty amazing too, but I may need to find a lower budget version at the moment!


An autumn trend discussion wouldn't be complete without denim, and rumour has it the bootcut might be on the scene this season. Dunno about you, but that suits me perfectly. Those skinnies sitting on my shelf more than on me can carry on gathering dust a bit longer. I think an update might be required though, and it sounds like Topshop is the way to go.. I'll report back on that search when it happens!

Any new Autumn trends out there take your fancy?
Race you to the checkout..

E
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig