Sunday 4 December 2016

Plaid-a-Plenty


Hey everyone, hope you've all had a good weekend?
It seems a lot of Christmas trees went up this weekend, haven't quite got to that yet myself, still choosing colour scheme!

I have been doing a bit of research though, as I had a request for advice on plaid shirts. And no better time for a bit of plaid than the festive season, right?


www.asos.com

Penneys/Primark

So, I've been looking around to find a few different styles and colour combinations to suit all tastes. I have my eye on some of these myself, so have a peek and see what you think.
www.newlook.com


www.forever21.com
The first and obvious choice for December is red, and whether you prefer navy or black, you'll find at least one you like, I'm sure of it! I've put a few sample looks together to show a few styling options so you can get the most from your chosen shirt..
www.newlook.com

The failsafe option of jeans is an easy option and one I usually go with, but you can branch out to leggings, a denim or knit skirt for alternative day wear. 
www.forever21.com

How about trying leather trousers or even some tailored trousers or pencil skirt - to bring your plaid into your work wardrobe as the holiday season approaches.




I particularly like the pleated skirt option below, one of my current obsessions! Once I find my perfect shirt, I'll be trying this one. I'll let you know how it goes :-)




And last but not least, if a plaid shirt isn't your thing, or you prefer a more neutral option, don't forget accessories can be a great way to add a trend in to your outfit..

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig