Wednesday 9 November 2016

Keeping cosy

keeping cosy

A little outfit I put together based on this week's mood, and the Danish concept of Hygge we're seeing online lately. I've got to look into it a bit more, but so far I'm liking the idea, and they say Denmark is one of the happiest countries so it's worth some research!

This outfit includes my fave colour, which I'm sure you've picked up on by now. I'm really loving the fact that blush pink is hanging around this season. (As if I need an excuse to wear it).

I picked up a cosy knit like this in Penneys, haven't found the trainers yet but I've got pink brogues to wear in the meantime.

Oh and the coffee cup represents the Lindt hot chocolate I've yet to try.. I'll let ye all know how that goes!

What's your fave cosy winter outfit? (Or hot drink?) :-)

'Til next time,
E
X
                    keeping cosy by styleability featuring a cow mug

MANGO pink shirt
€36 - mango.com


Topshop wide-leg pants
€78 - nordstrom.com


Adidas lace up flat
€78 - neimanmarcus.com


Adidas lace up flat
€64 - neimanmarcus.com


3 1 Phillip Lim hand bag
€635 - barneys.com


The North Face beanie hat
€27 - moosejaw.com


Mario Portolano bow glove
€150 - luisaviaroma.com


Fitz Floyd cow mug
€9,11 - fitzandfloyd.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig