Friday 4 November 2016

Autumn updates


Cosy cardis. Chunky knits. Rich berry shades. Massively oversized scarves. Hot chocolates. Fluffy pjs. Scented candles. Hot chocolates. Oh, already said that one. 
Just a few things I associate with Autumn, the more pleasant features of the season. 

Unfortunately this time round, I've been restricted to online browsing and making my own hot chocolates at home as the season arrived. That said, it doesn't mean my bank balance is safe just because I can't physically get to the shops. 
I've already built up quite a wishlist for when I am released back out into the wild. 

And as the saying goes, 'where there's a will there's a way'.
Even if that will is just to get a few new season photos, a willing friend and a smartphone can find the way..

So, as a result of my online browsing, here are some real-life pics of a few of my wishlist pieces. 


Dunnes Stores got my attention with a nice change to the usual Autumn colour palette - with some nice greens, blues, turquoises and winter whites among their Savida range. 



Their polo neck jumpers look so soft and cosy, and at a reasonable price, I might not have to choose between colours! 

They've kept up the bomber jacket trend too, with some lovely blush lace or quilted green options. I like both, as usual. 


The green version even has co-ordinating pieces like a coat or dress too if you like the print but have too many, I mean enough, bomber jackets. Ahem. 



And if you're one of the early Christmas planners, a bit of sparkle has already made its way into stores. Check out the cute little mint sequined tee.. 



So,  there we are for now, one shop down, many more to go! 

Have you spotted any Autumn bargains you'd like to share? :-) 

Or, is there a particular trend you'd like us to look at? 

'Til next time, 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig