Saturday 31 December 2016

New Year. New Outfit?

Hey there, hope everyone had a great Christmas?
Sorry for my online absence, but some much needed family time was required this week... more on that another time!

Hard to believe the New Year is nearly upon us already, I don't know about you, but I'd be doing well to tell you what day it is right now.
Where did this week go? Come to think of it, where did the year go? :-)

Anyway, in the off chance you're still deciding on your NYE outfit, I've put together a few looks below.

Whether it's a quiet meal, few drinks at home or a full-on formal affair, you can do it in style. I know which one I'll be choosing this year!

I hope you enjoy your celebrations, whatever you get up to. Do share your outfit pics if you feel like it..

Signing off for 2016...Until next time.. Happy New Year everyone!
E
x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig